Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lots of New Layouts

Here are somw of my recent layouts:

This one was done using this weeks ksetch at 52 sketches.
This is my take on sketch #102 at Scrapsketch.
This is last weeks Friday sketch at Scrapsketch.
This is a sketch from Let's Scrap.
This is this month's one page sketch at Coordinates Collections.
This is sketch #104 at Scrapsketch.
This is sketch 4 at twisted sketches.
This is sketch 109 at Scrapsketch.
This is sketch 105 at Scrapsketch.
This is sketch 103 at Scrapsketch.
This is skecth 25 at Inspired Blueprints.
This is sketch 106 at Scrapsketch.
Wow, it really hasn't felt like I have been able to scrap too much lately, but I guess I really did.





1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Hi Michelle! Congrats!!! Just wanted to let you know you won my giveaway on my blog!!!! I need your contact info so I can send you your goodies!