Sunday, May 2, 2010

NSD Weekend Work

In addition to the blog hop challenge, I have actually managed to complete several layouts this weekend. I also completed several of the online games and challenges at Scrapbook Challenges too.

This layout was done Saturday morning for the four-hour sketch contest at Let's Scrap.


This layout was completed for the color combo challenge at Scrapbook Challenges. This was an easy one for me. The color combo was red, black, white, and gray- and our school colors happen to be red, black, and white. So I finally got around to scrapping some of Britt's marching band pictures.
This was done for the 3-2-1 scraplift challenge at Scrapbook Challenges. The challenge was to use 3 manufacturers, two journaling spots, a one word title and scraplift a layout from the gallery.


Not as much as I wanted to get done, but we had the boys here this weekend and had a small birthday party for them Saturday. Then I developed a killer headache that pretty much wiped out the rest of my night.

2 comments:

CJ and Erik Johnson said...

Wow, you got a ton done. Good work momma!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind words you left during the blog hop at SC. I plan to stick the site. I felt so bad so not having time to do the hop sketch but with a ER visit I wasnt up to it.