Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Cutter Machine

I am SO excited. I have been wanting an electroinc die cutter for a while, but there are so many out there, it was hard to decide which one I wanted. I knew I wanted one that would cut full 12x12 papers and also thicker materials. Then I could make so many things I see, but when I want, the colors I want, and one at a time instead of buying a pack with a dozen when I only need one. So I have been reading alot of message boards and different online sources and found a machine I hadn't really heard much about. After some reasearch, it seems to be everything I wanted and more. The company has exceptional customer service- they answered EVERY question I had and even were willing to say that the less expensive model had everything I needed and the bigger one was nice, but not necessary for my purposes. I really like that there was no push to upsell. So I finally ordered one yesterday. My new Klik N Kut Groove machine will be on it's way shortly! I can't wait to play.

No comments: