Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Thursday's Layouts

I just wanted to share the two layouts I started last week at CJ's.
On the first, I used an older pic of Tyler and Brittany. I have lots of everyday pics of them together, but wanted to do one that included journaling about the wonderful bond they share between the two of them. I used a sketch from Inspired Blueprints. The journaling spot, and labels are all YMBD products. The yes/no/maybe label and the word brad were both received from Kimmie in our stash swap.


The second layout is an old picture of Tyler that I love. His smile is so beautiful and so contagious. He is such a happy little boy. This is another sketch from Inspired Blueprints. The labels and journaling spot on here are also all YMBD. All the labels, journaling spot, word brad, and flower embellies were from Kimmie in our stash swap.



I hope to get busy soon and have more to share.

No comments: