Tuesday, June 30, 2009

End of the month entries

I finished two more layouts today to end the June monthly challenges. I originally thought I was going to be able to make these two fit 10 challenges, but it only ended up being nine.

This is a layout of a pic I took of Tyler and Britt after her band concert. Shawn was taking forever in McDonald's and I was taking pictures to keep Tyler busy, but I love how this one turned out. I used a sketcj from Inspired Blueprints, the YMBD June challenge to scrap a smile, BASB monochromatic layout, and it worked for the ScrapWhispers no cs challenge, but I missed the deadline by a few days, lol. But I like how it turned out.
These are pics of Tyler at Erik's birthday party. That was the first birthday party he was ever invited to as a friend. He had so much fun. This one was for the Coordinates Collection challenge to use something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. It also fit the Scrapjazz challenge to use 4 pps, 4 photos, 4 buttons, and 4 flowers. It also worked for Mixer #23- to use four pics, four manufactures, handwritten journaling, and flowers. It worked for the June MTS challenge to use 3-d adhesive as I used pop dots under the flowers. And this was based off of the second June sketch at Scrpability sketches. Also, the vellum journaling tag and shrink plastic flower are from YMBD so I entered it in the monthly product parade there.

All in all, not a bad way to end the month.

1 comment:

iza said...

beautifully done...