Sunday, January 17, 2010

A couple older layouts

This is just a group of layouts that I did, but missed that challenge deadlines and never uploaded yet. They were all done using sketches, but after the deadlines, I pitched the list of challenges so I am not sure where they were from.


These are pictures I took of Tyler helping dad take the training wheels off of his bike. He was so excited and Tyler loves any excuse to pull out the tools.

This is another pocture from out afternoon at the park. I love watching Tyler just have fun.


This was done using a sketch from Coordinates Collections. The journaling reads- Anytime you watch the other kids do something, you insist on trying to do the same. Riding a skateboard was no different. You even took it one step farther by jacking it up and jumping off the jack stands.


More pictures from our afternoon at the park.



Another park picture. This one as you and Anrew ran around the duck pond. I am so glad you have found a friend to be able to do these things with.


This is a picture of Shawn standing at the edge of a cliff when we spent the weekend up at Lake Erie. It was so beautiful there. I used a Sketchy Thursdays sketch for this layout.

2 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

Love your layouts! I always enjoy nice afternoons at the park! (CC Friend)

Mel Place said...

awesome work...tfs