Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More layouts

Here are a few more layouts I have completed during the crop at YMBD.
This layout was for Meg's challenge to use at least eight sentences of journaling. I used pics of Tylers first day of preschool and journaled about all the ways he is growing not that he is in school. I also used this for this month's YMBD product parade as I used four YMBD journaling tags and red, blue, and black gears. This one also counts for this months Scrap The Boys challenge.
This one was for Susan's challenge to use quotation marks. This one also counted for the kit challenge at Coordinates Collections as this is all from their kit. This is the story. One day Tyler asked me for a tissue. After some recent tissue/toilet paper escapades, I asked why. Without missing a beat, he responded....
I immediately made him take his tissue to the chair for me to get a pic to scrap this story, lol.
This one was for Marti's challenge to use mini-alpha's on a page. I love these pics of Britt teaching Tyler to brush his no-hair and her letting him help brush hers. She is so kind a patient with him. This one also counted for the Coordinate Collections challenge to use photos taken in May. These were taken 5-10-07. I used a YMBD date tag and journaling spot on this one so it also counts for the YMBD product parade.

Wow, lots of scrapping, lots of completed challenges, I am feeling super accomplished for this week!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looking good...you've been busy!! :)

Kim(Kimmie to a select few) said...

I only got two LO's and a card done at the crop, and that was hard enough! So many challenges and so little time!! LOL!! Great job and thanks for the comment on my blog!! Your opinion means a lot to me!! Have a great Mother's Day!!