Sunday, May 3, 2009

New layouts

I have been busy today scrapping for the crop over at YMBD. So far I have got five layouts completed. I think that is a record for me.

This one was for Susan's use distressed letters challenge. I painted them a gold/green mix, then dulled them with more gold, then sanded and inked. I used this weeks 52 sketches sketch for this one also. And it worked for Megan's pop it up monthly challenge at YMBD cause the cardboard flower is popped on three pop dots. So this was a great triple dip. I used a YMBD corrugated cardboard bloom, tree label, a journaling spot I stamped lines on, and the small flowers and brad I received in a YMBD grab bag. The chipboard swirl and button were from Kimmie for our stash swap.

This one was for Susan's put your title around a circle challenge. I LOVE the way this one came out. This one also counted for Susan's use the word spring in your title monthly challenge, so a double dip. I used a YMBD nested circle on this.
This one was for Marti's use a frame challenge. It also counted for Heather's monthly garden party challenge, Coordinate's Collections May Flower contest, and I used the week #21 sketch at Inspired Blueprints. The frames were from a YMBD grab bag and the bling brad was another stash swap item from Kimmie.

This one was for Marti's use circles challenge. It also counts for Julie's YMBD monthly black and white photo challenge and I used this month's one page layout sketch at Coordinates Collections. Another triple dip. On this one, I used two YMBD journaling spots, white nested circles, and black gears. These pics were really, really bad, but with a little playing and making them black and white, they became useable.
This one was for Heather's lift a DT Member challenge. I lifted one of Marti's layouts. I love this photo. Tyler had managed to climb up into one side of the sink and turn the water on in the other side. The first thing I thought of was getting the camera and I had Brittany move the chair he used to get up there.


That is what I have gotten done so far. Off to try to work on more!


No comments: