Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy

Well, the last few days have been super busy. The main thing stealing all of my time was the problems with our refrigerator. It was working imtermittenly for several days, so Shawn called the repair show and they gave him two cheap and one expensive part that could be the problem. He replaced both the easy ones, and it worked for several hours, but shut off again overnight. So, after talking about it, we decided the repair cost would be almost as much as replacing it. So then I spent many hours online and on the phone trying to figure out what we wanted. We finally found one Friday, and picked it up Saturday afternoon. So that problem has been taken off the list. Tyler is really enjoying preschool and was quite upset to find out that they were closed on the weekend. He is very much looking forward to returning tomorrow. I have also made major progress on getting my scrap room reorganized and finished. I am almost there. It is not painted, but I am putting everything up and I am loving it so far. It is so much better than the small corner of the bedroom that I used to have. I can't believe I used to be able to fit all my stuff in that space.

No comments: