Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Scrap Room

I am finally about as done as I can be with organizing and rearranging my new scrap room as I can be for right now. I am so excited to have my own space, just for me and my stuff. That is such a thrilling feeling. Now I can't wait to get busy using it. Here are some before pics, when I had everything pulled out that needed to find a home somewhere in this room.






And here are the pictures after everything is done:


















If only I could just hide in here for the rest of my life.

2 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

I like how you have all the new stuff hung up so you can admire and use it!

Unknown said...

Love your before and after piccies and what a wonderful crafting space you have ended up with. Thanks for sharing the pics and you have earned a second entry into my candy.

Good Luck!!

Joanne x