Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My First Blog Entry

So I finally decided to break down and start a blog. I really did not think that I would ever have anything going on umportant enough to blog about, but then I read a post on someone elses. She was reflecting on her blogging anniversary and referred to some older posts about small events and memories she had documented that otherwise she might have forgotten about. It was then that I realized, my blog didn't have to be world changing news that everyone else cared about, just a great little space for things that I did care about. So this will be my little corner of the blog world to document my part of the story and hopefully share a bit of my life. This will be my space to save all the everyday memories that are so cute you want to share, but small enought that you don't have to call your whole family to spread the news. It will also be a great place to show the scrappy pages me and Brittany are finally starting to do together.

1 comment:

~Telah said...

Hey Michelle! I'd be glad to help you add our blinkie! Just send me an email and I'll give you the instructions. telahwrenn@yahoo.com
~Telah (Kids Can Scrap)